Thursday, April 14, 2016

My top three sports I like to play

1. Football


I like football because its a sport that is aggressive and I like to play aggressive. My high school friends play football and that's another reason why and I also like the game. I am happy im going to be playing football for Newport harbor High school.

2. Basketball
 

I also like basketball because seeing players like Curry, Thompson, Harding, and Kobe play basketball making it look easy. Basketball is dope and the competition is always hard. I also have high school basketball friends and we play as well.

3. Soccer


Soccer is my favorite sport. I have been playing the game since I was 5 and I also understand it really well. Playing soccer everyday grinding here and there. Soccer to me is my passion and I want to be a professional soccer player when I grow up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment