Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Perseverance.

My first goal before graduating high school is getting an offer to play college soccer. I really want to play college ball and I'm working my way up there. Putting that extra time in is always going to help and also working out running practicing and training putting time and effort is going to take me there. Also I'm trying to lose some weight so I can be as fit as I can be.

My second goal is obviously to graduate high school. Its just not for me but I want to make my parents proud for all the sacrifice they put in me. Having them by my side when I'm getting in trouble. They always find a way to cheer me up and tell me that I can do it. People out there doubt me but ill show them who's boss.

My third goal is to have a happy life and a happy beautiful family. Have a beautiful wife and kids who love each other and help each other out. I hope they look up to me and use me as an example of what I went through and never have to worry about a thing and always be on target with school and soccer hopefully or whatever sport they would like to play.

milk
apples
bread
chips
juice
mustard
candy
butter
bannana
pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment